Swaziland Global Fund Country Coordinating Mechanism [CCM] is a registered organization in terms of the Swaziland Company Act 2009 whose core mandate is to seek additional resources from Global Fund to complement national health financing in the fight against HIV, TB, and malaria. The coordinating mechanism is at the highest national level responsible for national multi-partner and multi-sectoral development planning.
- Mobilize resources for HIV, TB and Malaria from Global Fund
- Nominate Principal Recipient(s) (PRs) to implement Global Fund grants
- Oversee PR performance in program implementation
- Engage stakeholders in periodic reviews of programs
- Approve mid-term requests for continued funding
- Harmonize and align GF grants with other national activities